Monday, November 17, 2008

Six Random Things TAG!!

Yay! Six Random Things...I've been tagged by Enita.
The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know they have been tagged.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I love these things and questionnaires, it's like crack for me.

2. I want some pop rocks or that powdered candy you eat with a sugar stick.

3. Trying to sleep at a new boyfriend's house for the first few times is torture. (I am watching 'Two and a Half Men'.)

4. Wanda Sykes came out of the closet at a Prop 8 Rally!!!

5. Sometimes reading is better than sex, and it is usually more satisfying.

6. I want a toilet seats that heats up. (Another 'Two and a Half Men' moment.)

Tagging:

Eric

Sally

And I don't know anymore bloggers...

No comments: