Sunday, August 3, 2008

TV Survey



For those of you that know me or should I say, those in my address book, know I am obsessed with surveys. I cannot get enough, I love them all: long ones, short ones, dumb ones, even the repeated ones, I love them! So rather than torture everyone by continually sending them out, I will post them on here. Hopefully, people will comment their answers on here or email them to me. I came across this and thought this was a good one to start with.

Here we go:
1) Back in the Day: 5 TV Shows You Loved As A Kid
a. Good Times/ The Jeffersons
b. Laverne & Shirley/ Facts of Life
c. The following soaps: Young & The Restless, One Life to Live, All My Children and General Hospital
d. Bewitched & Alfred Hitchock Presents (equally)
e. Quincy

2) Who Would You Do?: 5 TV Characters You Would… (Well, It’s Self-Explanatory)
a) James Evans, Sr. (John Amos) from Good Times
b) Frank Hardy (Parker Stevenson) from The Hardy Boys
c) Dr. George Alonzo 'Gonzo’ (Gregory Harrison) from Trapper John, M.D.
d) Officer Francis Llewellyn 'Ponch' Poncherello (Eric Estrada) & Officer Jon Baker (Larry Wilcox) from C.H.I.P.’s
e) Thomas Sullivan Magnum, IV (Tom Selleck) from Magnum, P.I.

3) Wow: 5 TV Moments You Still Remember (And Probably Won’t
Forget)
a) Seeing Consenting Adults & An Early Frost on TV
b) Gay story line on Dynasty & gay kiss on Thirtysomething.
c) Finding out ‘Who Shot J.R. Ewing’ on Dallas
d) All the slayers receiving their powers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
e) Being terrified of the Dark Shadows theme music and the music from when Margaret Hamilton is riding on the bike in the tornado scene of The Wizard of Oz.

4) “Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs”: 5 TV Theme Songs You Know (and Love) By Heart
a) Good Times
b) The Jeffersons
c) The Love Boat
d) Gilligan’s Island
e) The Brady Bunch

5) Eh: 5 Shows You Just Can’t Get Into
a) Gunsmoke
b) Lost
c) St. Elsewhere
d) MASH
e) Seinfeld

6) This Is An Environment of Welcoming, and You Should Just Get the Hell Out Of Here: 5 TV Characters You Could Do Without
a) Jerry Seinfeld, actually the whole cast of Seinfeld
b) The whole cast of Frasier
c) Dawn Summers (Michelle Trachtenberg) from the Best TV show ever, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
d) Jack Berger (Ron Livingston) from Sex and The City
e) Cousin Oliver (Robbie Rist) from The Brady Bunch

7) That’s What She Said: 5 Quotes That Still Resonate
a) "You don't get to call me a whore! When I met you I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys, and all the bars, and all the obvious daddy issues. Who cared, because I was done. You left me, you chose Addison. I'm all glued back together now, I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore!" Dr. Meredith Grey to Dr. Derek Sheperd from Grey’s Anatomy
b) “I'm so evil and skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay.” Willow Rosenburg from Buffy The Vampire Slayer
c) “I couldn’t help but wonder…” Anything by Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and The City
d) “ I want total sensory deprivation and back-up drugs.” Edina (Eddie) Monsoon from Absolutely Fabulous.
e) “Bunnies. Floppy, hoppy, bunnies." Anya on the last episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer

8) Gimme More: 5 Shows You Can Never Get Enough Of
a) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer (duh!)
b) Grey’s Anatomy
c) Sex and The City
d) Absolutely Fabulous
e) The Kindred

So there you go, hope that made you laugh if nothing else. Although, I hope it brings back fond memories and you let me know about them.
Steven

1 comment:

e. said...

Here we go:
1) Back in the Day: 5 TV Shows You Loved As A Kid
a. i dream of jeannie
b. the facts of life
c. johnny quest
d. the cosby show
e. scooby-doo

2) Who Would You Do?: 5 TV Characters You Would… (Well, It’s Self-Explanatory)
a) sawyer, lost
b) mr. big, satc
c) mal or jayne, firefly
d) tony soprano, the sopranos
e) callie torres, grey's anatomy

3) Wow: 5 TV Moments You Still Remember (And Probably Won’t
Forget)
a) ellen coming out on 'ellen'
b) anytime willow went bad on 'buffy'
c) the final moments of 'six feet under' set to sia's breathe me.
d) so many moments from 'sex and the city'
e) the finale of 'the sopranos.'

4) “Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs”: 5 TV Theme Songs You Know (and Love) By Heart
i don't think there are any themes with words i love....

5) Eh: 5 Shows You Just Can’t Get Into
a) charmed (i tried, steven)
b) desperate housewives (not any more)
c) everybody loves raymond (there are moments)
d) any western television series
e) any reality show that's not on bravo...and not even all of them.

6) This Is An Environment of Welcoming, and You Should Just Get the Hell Out Of Here: 5 TV Characters You Could Do Without
a) scrappy-doo
b) anytime an obvious "love interest" is brought in to prolong the obvious
c) the russian on 'satc'
d) the newer cast of 'the facts of life.'
e) babies.

7) That’s What She Said: 5 Quotes That Still Resonate
a) "my cat's breath smells like cat food." ralphie from 'the simpsons.'
b) “bored now." evil willow from 'buffy.'
c) “abso-fuckin-lutely." mr. big from 'satc.'
d) “well, well, well...karen walker. i thought i smelled gin and regret.” beverly leslie from 'will & grace.'
e) “somebody sedate me!" cristina from 'grey's anatomy.'

8) Gimme More: 5 Shows You Can Never Get Enough Of
a) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
b) Grey’s Anatomy
c) Sex and The City
d) Pushing Daisies
e) The Sopranos